Global Strategic and Technology Partners - The Company is working on detailed development designs, procedures, budgets, prototype and contract manufacturing guidelines with primary industry leaders (strategic partners) who have been working closely with the Company in the development of the Company’s intellectual properties. Each of these primary industry affiliates is positioned to enter into contracts with the Company and produce the necessary components in a timely and cost efficient manner. All groups/companies are experts in their fields with many years of invaluable practical experience. This consortium of leading technology consultants and suppliers will help design, develop, test, refine and manufacture the various materials and components needed to build, integrate, test and verify the system’s efficiencies, and will help us successfully bring our MHD Hybrid Power Conversion Engine to market.
- U.S. Department of Energy - National Energy Technology MHD Laboratory - Magnetohydrodynamic Generator The National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL), part of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) national laboratory system, is owned and operated by the DOE. NETL supports the DOE mission to advance the energy security of the United States. NETL implements a broad spectrum of energy and environmental research and development (R&D) programs that will return benefits for generations to come.
- Brookhaven National Laboratory - Superconducting Magnet Division
- Revolutionary High Temperature Superconducting Magnets Brookhaven National Laboratory is a multipurpose research institution funded primarily by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Science. Brookhaven Lab brings world-class facilities and expertise to the most exciting and important questions in basic and applied science—from the birth of our universe to the sustainable energy technology of tomorrow. The Laboratory's almost 3,000 scientists, engineers, and support staff are joined each year by more than 4,000 visiting researchers from around the world.
- The National High Magnetic Field Laboratory (MagLab) The largest and highest powered magnet lab in the world. With facilities at Florida State University, the University of Florida and Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.
- SuperPower Inc. is a World Leading Developer and Producer of High-temperature Superconducting Wire and YBCO tape. A new world-record magnetic field of 35.4 T inside a superconducting coil has been reached using a single piece of about 100 m of REBCO conductor wound in layers and nested in a 31 Tesla background magnet.
- Advanced Cooling Technologies Inc. - Microchannel Cooling is a premier thermal management solutions company. We serve our customers’ thermal management and energy recovery needs in diverse Markets including Defense, Aerospace, Electronics, HVAC, Medical Devices, and Enclosure Cooling. We specialize in providing performance and cost optimized thermal management technologies and solutions that meet the unique needs of each customer.
- Cryogenic Equipment Key Market Participants Include: Cryo pure, Packo Industry, Cryofab, Shell-N-Tube, Cryodepot, and Taylor-Wharton International LLC.
- Morgan Advanced Materials Advanced Thinking in Advanced Materials. The Technical Ceramics business of Morgan Advanced Materials engineers high performance functional and structural ceramic materials, components and sub-assemblies to address customer-specific technical challenges. Electroceramics - MHD Electrodes
- Azmark Aero Systems A precision aerospace CNC machining and engineering services company. We have been manufacturing machined parts and sub-assemblies for the past 25+ years. Complex parts and assemblies are our specialty. We have in-house engineering capable of solving the most complex manufacturing jobs with the ability to complete statement of work design, fabrication and test of customer needs.
- Ceres Technologies A systems integrator and complete outsourcing solutions provider from design to manufacturing. Supplying technically intensive design, engineering, and full build capability of industrial equipment for the semiconductor, transportation, medical device, food, energy, and general manufacturing sectors.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Support Letter from Jian Sun, PhD - Director, Center for Future Energy Systems. Founded in 1824, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute is the nation’s oldest technological research university.
- Edison Electric Institute Showcasing the Innovative Partnerships, Clean Energy and Infrastructure Projects, and Game-Changing Technologies that Customers want in Order to Deliver America’s Energy Future Today. The Edison Electric Institute (EEI) is the association that represents all U.S. investor-owned electric companies. Our members provide electricity for 220 million Americans, operate in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and directly and indirectly employ more than one million workers.
- The Future Power Generation with MHD Generators Magneto Hydro Dynamic Generation "MHD power plants have an overall efficiency of 55-60% but it can be boosted up to 80% or more by using superconducting magnets in this process."
- Wikipedia - Magnetohydrodynamic Generator
- MHD Power Generation: Past, Present, and Future. Global Cooperation on MHD Video - Dr. Carl-W. Hustad
- Super Magnet Video - A revolutionary magnet ten times stronger than normal could see MRI scanners become hand-held, and electric motors miniaturized. The process, developed at the University of Cambridge in the UK, uses a superconducting material and requires no current, simply to be super-cooled. The magnets are made of an alloy that only becomes magnetic when cooled with liquid nitrogen. Which will keep the development in industrial applications for now although it won't limit its use, says Coombs who developed the magnet. Dr Tim Coombs says "when you bear in mind that what we use to cool it is as cheap as the milk that you buy from your local supermarket then you can get some idea of how cheap cooling it is". When also you bear in mind that we use nitrogen as an everyday thing in the lab and it's relatively easy to use.” Dr Coombs says the advantages of size and power of his magnets could allow the development of machines that have not previously been possible", including MHD generators.
- Integration of Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) Power Generating Technology with Thermal Power Plants for Efficiency Improvement
- Magnetohydrodynamic Power Generation Workshop
- Liquid-Metal MHD - H.Branover - Center for MHD Studies
- Magnetohydrodynamic Power Generation - International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, June 2013 - "A system employing an MHD generator offers the potential of an ultimate efficiency in the range of 60% to 65%. This is much better than the 35 to 40% efficiency that can be achieved in a modern conventional thermal power station." Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Beamed Energy Driven MHD Chemical Rocket Motor for Advanced Space Propulsion
- MAGNETO HYDRO DYNAMICPOWER GENERATION MHD Ankur Mahajan Department of Electrical Engineering MIET Jammu
- Retrospective and Prospective Aspects of MHD Power Generation - National Energy Technology Laboratory
- Fundamentals of Magnetohydrodynamics - Tony Arber University of Warwick
- Magneto Hydrodynamic Generator Department of Power Electronics and Power System, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, India
- Magnetohydrodynamic Power Generation - Video Lecture Series on Energy Resources and Technology by Prof. S. Banerjee, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.
Superiority of MHD Power Generation
Superconducting Permanent Magnets
CSPU on BBC Radio
Concentrated Sunlight Heat Electricity - Solar MHD
Highly Disruptive Technology
CSPU Intellectual Property Portfolio
CSPU in Forbes
CSPU in the Press
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Licenses Novel “Magnetohydrodynamics” Technology
Letter from Jian Sun, PhD - Director, Center for Future Energy Systems - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute